Venue: Conference Hall at the Hotel “Deluxe” Gandja, Azerbaijan
The objectives of the meeting as follow:
- Present the objectives and activities of the RBMP development in the frame of the EUWI+East project: the several phases, their aims and the potential role of stakeholders
- Present the initial results of the WB delineation and characterisation reports
- Identify dissensus / consensus and stakeholder perception on the presented results
- Help defining the main issues with the contribution of stakeholders
- Initiate a dynamic of consultation and sharing within the group of actors in support of the development of the next phase of action RBMP elaboration
MENR, Water Agency, Amelioration JSC , Azersu, Stakeholders representatives, EUWI+ Project representatives and contractors (see Annexe 1, List of participants).
The Stakeholders meeting on RBMP development for Kura upstream of Mingachevir reservoir basin in Azerbaijan has gathered 40 participants; including the representatives of beneficiary institutions, regional and local authorities and economic sectors, university, main contractors in AZ for RBMP development and EUWI+East representatives (see List of participants under Annexe 1).
A Technical summary of the current findings on the assessment of the basin have been sent prior to the meeting and printed copies were included in the participants’ documentation folder for the meeting.