Public Consultation 2020 : Programe of measures
EUWI+ is working in Prut, Danube, Black Sea district to support the ministry in the development and implementation of river basin management plans following the EU water framework directive principles.
From May to October 2020 a second consultation is organised on the programme of measures for Danube Prut Black Sea river basins district. The programme of measures is part of the River Basin Management Plans (RBMP) developed within EUWI+. It defines objectives to improve water quality and quantity and the timeline for their achievement.
Public consultation: Danube Prut Black Sea RBMP Programme of measures (2022-2027)
All documents also available on the website of the Apele Moldovei Agency
Documents for consultation:
- Thematic summary Danube-Prut Black & Sea RBMP (RO - pdf)
- Thematic summary Danube-Prut Black & Sea RBMP (ENG - pdf)
- Factsheet Danube-Prut & Black Sea RBMP in brief (RO)
- Factsheet Danube-Prut & Black Sea RBMP in brief (ENG)
- Full RBMP (8reports) for the Danube-Prut & Black Sea River Basin District (Eng)
- Full RBMP (8 reports) for the Danube-Prut & Black Sea River Basin District (Ro)
How to give your feed-back?
RBMP Adoption process: November 2020 - mid/end 2021
RBMP Implementation: December 2021-December 2027