RBMP Public Consultation 2020 : Programme of measures
EUWI+ is working in Upper Kura upstream Mingachevir dam pilot river basin districts to support the ministry in the development and implementation of river basin management plans following the EU water framework directive principles.
From 10 June 2020 a second consultation of the public and stakeholders is organised in order to collect feedbacks on Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam draft River Basin Management Plan, including programme of measures.
From 10 to 17 June, a series of stakeholder meetings were organised to get feedbacks on the drat RBMP for Kura upstream of Mingachevir Dam river basin district. Participants included the representatives of beneficiary institutions, regional and local authorities and economic sectors, university, main contractors in Azerbaijan for river basin management plan development. Mr Mutallim Abdulhasanov (Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of Azerbaijan) also participated to the first meeting.
Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam: 2020 Consultation on Programme of measures
Documents for consultation:
- Thematic summary for Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam (AZE - pdf)
- Thematic summary for Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam (ENG - pdf)
- Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam river basin management plan in brief (AZE - PDF)
- Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam river basin management plan in brief (ENG -PDF)
How to give feed-back?
- Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam Questionnaire (AZE - pdf)
- Kura Upstream Mingachevir Dam questionnaire (ENG – pdf)
Reports on RBMP public consultations 2019: main issues